This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Littered with unknowns, the 2021/2022 cough, cold, and flu season is set to be one of the most unpredictable ever. Unlike last year, when lockdowns, mask mandates, and other factors made a poor season more likely, the relaxing of many of these restrictions means we are all dealing with a very different environment.
Join IQVIA Consumer Health experts as we discuss the:
- Current factors in play
- How the season has started
- What to watch out for as the season goes on
- Our forecasts for the coming quarters
- Get a clear view of the factors impacting the 2021/22 cough, cold, and flu season.
- Forecasts to aid with adapting strategies as the season plays out.
- IQVIA Consumer Health is your key partner for driving success in the cough, cold, and flu categories.