Learn how Engineered Self Care products will usher in a new era of Consumer Health.
Starting now and going forward, product development, including Rx to OTC Switch, and portfolio product improvement will include technology-powered and connected consumer support for safety, adherence, and appropriate use.
In partnership with a credentialed and comprehensive Health Technology Platform, future-focused Consumer Health organizations can act now:
- Rx to OTC Switch: switch the drug and the technology-powered Quality process for safety, adherence, and appropriate use
- Unlock Restricted Ingredients: leverage technology capabilities to improve the retail experience and open e-commerce channels
- Connected Care: add data-driven, personalized digital companionship for longitudinal connections with brand consumers across the portfolio
This session will outline the attributes of a qualified Health Technology Platform partner and will demonstrate the consumer experience of Engineered Self Care.
- Learn about proven, technology-delivered, Quality processes now in the Rx domain that can be extended to support consumers in the nonprescription setting
- Learn how incorporating connected capabilities into product development can meet FDA requirements for Rx to OTC Switch Conditions of Safe Use and unlock other product improvement opportunities across the portfolio
- Explore actions that can be taken now to reverse undertreatment and improve health equity by making self care a more accessible, effective, and longitudinal consumer experience